lunes, 31 de agosto de 2015

WSQ03 - Fun with numbers

Hello again everyone, this is my first python program. It was really simple for me because I already knew how to code in JavaScript, C++ and a little of PhP so the logic and variables was something that I was very used to.

The "hard" thing to me is that I had to convert the string value to an integer for being able to do math with it. This was something new for me as in any other language I have used this step was unnecesary.

As you can see in lines 2 and 4 I had to convert the inputs values into integers. Then convert the results of the operatios into string to work with them in the print function, as seen in lines 12-15.

The program working is this:


If you want to see my work on Github here is the link:
https://github.com/Jocapear/TC1014/blob/master/WSQ03.py

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario